1. Abstract Submission (Elimination):
Register on the link below and submit a short explanation of your idea(abstract). The abstract should clearly explain the problem you are solving and how you plan to make money by solving the problem. You could include how big you a company do you plan to build in say, next 5 to 10 years. The submitted ideas will be evaluated according to the evaluation criteria and the best 15-20 ideas will be selected for the next round.
2. Feedback and Refining (Non-Elimiantion):
In this round, feedback will be provided for further refinement of the idea and the points where improvements can be done. Those who do not know how to make a revenue model or a growth projection or market analysis, etc. would be helped in this round to develop the analysis. There would not be any elimination in this round. All the selected teams in the previous round would be forwarded to the next round.
3. Mock Pitching (Non-Elimiantion):
In the Mock Pitching round, the teams would pitch their startup ideas in front of select mentors from E-Cell, MNNIT. In this round, more refinement of ideas would be done, with special focus on the presentation of ideas. The possible avenues of research for the startups would also be discussed. There would be no elimination in this round.
4. 1st round of Pitching and Mentoring (Elimination):
This would be an elimination round, held during the 2 days of the event. The non-judging mentors available during the event would help and guide the startups. The mentors would evaluate the selected ideas and assign their pitch decks a score [on the first day of the event(tentatively)]. The 5 best decks would get a chance to pitch before the investors in the final round.
5. 2nd round of pictching before Investor (Final):
In the final round, 5 startups selected from the previous round would get to pitch their ideas before the investors coming for the event. If the investors are impressed by the ideas, the startups stand a chance of securing their first series of funding. The best 3 decks from this round would be declared the winners of the competition.
1. The detailed abstract should be sent to the mail id with the subject as:”E-Plan abstract - (team name)”
2. The participants are required to attend all the rounds in order for to be eligible for the final round of evaluation.
3. For the mentorship from non-judging guests, the participants should book their slots with the mentors in advance during the free time of the mentors.
4. The participants might be required to stay back extra hours at the venue on the first day, if their evaluation has not been made.
5. The participants should be on time for all the evaluation rounds. If they fail to arrive in time for their allocated slot, the team would automatically disqualified.
6. The decision of the judges are final and binding, and cannot be challenged in any court of law.