The Mock IPL Auction is sure to be an exciting and thrilling experience for all. Get crores of virtual money and spend it lavishly buying the best players for your IPL team. Quick thinking, wit, and good teamwork along with fast calculation ability are all you need to ace it.
Sounds interesting? Come join us in making your dream a reality.
Round 1. Cricket Quiz:
The Quiz will consist of 20 questions related to Cricket and IPL including the business aspect. The top 8 teams will progress to the auction.
Round 2. Mock IPL Auction Round:
The 8 finalist teams will compete in a live auction of players. The aim will be to build a squad that maximizes the total rating points of the players of their team in the limited budget along with the constraints on a total number of players. If you like taking calculated risks, this competition is for you.
1.Teams of 4 or 5 participants.
2. Each team will have a fixed budget which will be provided in the form of virtual money. Teams have to bid for players and buy them.
3. If at any point during the auction, a team crosses the specified budget, it will be disqualified.
4. Players will be given different rating points according to their recent IPL performances.
5. All the unsold players will be put for auction at the team’s request or on demand. One request per team.
6. The list of players along with their rating points will be revealed prior to the auction.
7. A team can buy a maximum of 11 players.
8. At the end of the auction, the teams have to submit their best 8 man team including a maximum of 3 overseas players. Each 8 man team will have a minimum of 3 batsmen, 2 bowlers, 1 wicketkeeper and 1 all rounder.
9. Team registrations will be done on the spot.
1. The team with the maximum number of points at the end of the auction wins.
2. In case of a tie, the team with the more amount left in the wallet will win.
3. In case of the same amount left, the teams will have to nominate the best batsman of the team and the team whose player has the better T20 statistics wins.
4. The decision of the panel will be final.